10/6/07

SUCCESS!!

the cv boot was fixed this morning. it went to a new place. no more pep boys! they were done in about 2 hours and even washed the car! and the best part...the total was less then the estimate. (which was nice since i forgot to use my AAA card for their discount) freaky stuff. i'm so glad. they didn't try to talk me into anything else.

N did his brakes today too. he also noticed his drivers side cv boot is ripped. so in a couple weeks honda number 2 goes in for a new boot too. i even managed to finish my eye doctor apt and get my pupils dilated. she wouldn't let me do it last time since i didn't have someone with me to drive me home.

the eye doctor was in the walmart by us. i know it's very odd given where i work they don't give us eye coverage. anyway..there's a mcdonalds in the store too. so to kill some time i thought i'd treat myself to a bacon,egg&cheese biscuit (my favorite fast food breakfast) and they don't have biscuits at this mcdonalds location. i wonder how must research was put into that decision. very interesting.

tomorrow not much is planned but football. go HAWKS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah - Go Shitbirds - !!!

Anonymous said...

hi