12/28/11

fun gifts...

even though we were a lot lower key for xmas this year than in years past, i still managed to rack up quite a nice cache of goodies-a helmet & padded shorts for skiing. N & my bro also got some great things. there are a couple pics below. i decided NOT to blog on xmas, not sure why..fighting the man?

it was really nice to have a fun holiday after getting my f-off letter from  my latest interview. i'm also really thankful for Kelly Services hiring me back & getting me/keeping me working pretty steadily for the past couple months. i know the more jobs i can do, the more i can get with them. the girls that work there are really nice & supportive of me. N got a gig with Kelly starting tomorrow. So happy & excited for him!

stoic thunder..present guard

AMAZING ring from D&C!

i love this ring so much.
it's adjustable so i can wear it on every finger (but pinkies).

dark picture..i know
i got the nutcracker & the purple cat for this years ornaments..

plate of xmas cheer from Melissa.
the fudge was sooo good & gone that nite :)

4 comments:

jobs kerala said...

good

Strayer said...

Oh no, you got a fuck off letter. That's terrible They do not know what they missed out on. That plate of goodies is making my mouth water. Love that ring. So you are a skier?

HotFudgeNubbins said...

;) thanks for the encouragement. i didn't let it get me down sicne it will mean something better i'm sure.
i consider myself an advanced beginner on skis. i don't go enough to get really good ( or have the balls at my age:))

HotFudgeNubbins said...

;) thanks for the encouragement. i didn't let it get me down sicne it will mean something better i'm sure.
i consider myself an advanced beginner on skis. i don't go enough to get really good ( or have the balls at my age:))