10/11/07

nothing like torture in the morning...

i did it. i called paypal back since the "tim" that promised to call me NEVER called me last nite.
35 minutes later and still nothing resolved BUT i did get the supposeded new ID # for the payment resending transmission. we'll see if that works with progressive. fingers crossed.

the first guy that couldn't help much was really nice and i liked him and i totally understood he wasn't able to help me after 30 minutes of trying. he even called his sup and his sup told him to tell me that he couldn't get ahold of progressive!! WTF?? even my new friend knew that sounded like bs when he told me that and we kinda cried/laughed for a minute. he was nice enough to transfer me to a supervisor without me having to yell or anything. that "supervisor" told me that there's nothing they can do and i needed to deal with progressive.

why is paypal customer service so bad??? i can't not use them with my ebay since they've got the monopoly on that market (could that me a violation of monopoly agreements?? hmmm). i guess as long as you never have a problem with paypal it's a fine service. now i will NEVER pay any bills using their service. only ebay auctions!

to be continued...

No comments: