11/24/07

You take the good you take the bad ...

and there you have my thanksgiving week.

the good was of course having a fantastic turkey day dinner and a 4 day weekend.

the bad was(is) my 2 and a half day migraine and the latest and greatest which happened last nite. i was having a bowl of crispix and something felt odd. (some of you probably know where this is going) yes, on t-day weekend yours truely breaks her tooth. it's so frustrating since i spend so much to keep them in good shape and there one goes and breaks on me. i called the dentist today and he'll get me in first thing on monday, but if it starts to hurt to call him sooner. this wasn't a tooth he'd ever done work on. i had it filled up in b-ham at the 3rd dentist i saw there. he drilled SO MUCH out of my tooth and filled it with so much silver i knew at some point my tooth around it would break, but why on a holiday weekend?!?!?! argggg if it had waited one week i could have seen the dentist next saturday. so now i get to tell my work i'll be in late on monday. they're going to love that since i was out wednesday with the migraine.

here are a couple pictures to enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bummer!