3/3/08

i don't get it...

as a blogger, i am always curious to see what other blogs are about. i've gotten quite a good reading list going on now. it was great until today when i went to one of the blogs. there i saw a post "dedicated" to me. not me directly but my ip address.

apparently a lot of bloggers spend a lot of time seeing where their traffic comes from. i can understand tracking this for blogs with ads/revenue. i rarely check mine. because it really doesn't matter where you're logging in from, just that you want to read what i'm writing.

so my ip address from work was "called out" in this post. the post also went on into extreme paranoia that i was someone who knew the author or someone they knew yadda yadda. i could have left a comment, but honestly i'm not that big on leaving comments unless it's something specific. the way she wrote was so strange that it gave a small window into a "__ mind"and i promptly have deleted her blog from my list.

i'm not a fan of forced "delurking". i won't ever do that to you, my readers :)
come as often as you like, stay as long as you like-- i'll never check my stats (and if i do, i won't mention it)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know anything about blogging but that sounds really weird. Good thing you deleted her blog.

HotFudgeNubbins said...

totally!!
it was so wierd..i'll email you the site later. i had to show it to N too.