8/30/07

reality shows..

I admit it..i like watching reality shows..and tonite is a Big brother 8 elimination. i hope it's amber but you never know. i think next year i may try out for the show. once i sent in a tape for MTV real world (the 10th anniversary edition) but nothing came of that. which i was cool with. but a 3 month vacation (trapped in a house with crazy people and cameras 24/7) sounds like it might be a good time.

on another note we're going to see viva la bands in oct. i'm so excited to finally see CKY live! just had to share :)

this blogging could become addicting...

2 comments:

Strayer said...

How about trying out for Survivor? If you get voted off first, you get a vacation, for the rest of the show, I heard, at a resort, so you won't tell the outcome back home. I've thought about it. Big Brother, too wicked for me. I'd go nuts or pop somebody in the face.

HotFudgeNubbins said...

HAHA
I admit i'm not "tough enough" to be on survivor and be outside and not have a toliet. i'm the person that can't camp without even an out-house...but the resort would be nice